FirstSouthwest provides clearing and custody services to both registered investment advisor firms and “hybrid” broker-dealer firms offering advisory services. We understand the unique operational and regulatory differences between each model and work closely and continuously with our clients’ staff to seamlessly accommodate the needs of their advisor or “hybrid” firm and their clients.
FirstSouthwest offers one of the most comprehensive, integrated, flexible and reliable investment platforms in the industry―one that may deliver a competitive advantage for our clients’ firms. The functionality and benefits of this platform include:
- Broker-Dealer and Advisor functions on a single platform
- Complete automation and scaling of many investment functions
- Account level tax sensitivity, cost and personal performance
- The ability to reduce the number of vendors with whom our clients interact
- A Unified Managed Account (UMA) platform which utilizes intelligent overlay tools
- Private label Web site interfaces for personalized service delivery
- Access to over 40 institutional quality UMA portfolios with third-party due diligence
- A Separately Managed Account (SMA) platform with access to approximately 60 institutional class managers and approximately 150 portfolios
We provide multiple benefits to our advisor clients, including:
- A staff and leadership team who are easily accessible and provide fast, courteous responses to each client
- A seamless, highly personalized service experience for each advisor client
- Experience and expertise to efficiently assist individual clients in carefully assessing and effectively implementing flexible solutions to unforeseen challenges and one-off requests
Advisory services offered through FSW Advisory Services Inc., a SEC-registered investment advisor.