FirstSouthwest Clearing provides continuously updated and adaptive technology to improve our clients' abilities to manage and grow their businesses.
Currently available tools and technologies include:
FS Access FirstSouthwest Clearing's proprietary fully-integrated broker workstation combines the comprehensive reporting functionality of portfolio management systems with the transactional capabilities of broker workstations. This browser-based platform features:
- Single sign-on access to all solutions
- Comprehensive trading platform for equities, options, mutual funds and fixed-income products
- Portfolio management capabilities system that provides representatives and their clients with portfolio composition and performance reports, basket and fixed-income trading
- Portfolio rebalancing and reporting
- Projected cash flows
- Tax lot accounting
- Detailed management reports, research and charting capabilities
- Mutual fund order entry
- Online, real-time account opening and account look-up
- Real-time, delayed and streaming quotes plus news
- Representative, branch and home office compliance reporting
- Ability to e-mail client reports or have clients access them directly
FS Pro Surv. A software application for brokerage compliance, Pro Surv analyzes client, account, positions, open order, historical, and third-party product information against a complex yet customizable rule base to identify transaction and account issues.
Retail Customer Internet Access. We offer browser-based access for our clients' customers that is seamlessly integrated into their Web site, allowing customers to view account information and/or place trades based on the parameters set for them. Additionally, reps can anonymously observe client usage of the site and evaluate how to better service customer needs in the future.
Online Statements and Confirmations. Customers' statements and confirmations are available online for up to three years.
Daily and Custom Reports. Daily and custom reports are available online for up to three years.
External Interfaces. FirstSouthwest provides seamless access to multiple external interfaces, including Bloomberg, Albridge, QUODD and a variety of bond offerings.