FirstSouthwest Clearing provides access to a variety of innovative wealth management products and services.
Equities. We offer clients direct access to all principal exchanges through our Capital Markets group.
Mutual Funds. Clients have access to more than 8,000 mutual funds through our online order entry system. We offer comprehensive, accurate processing and reporting with convenient, consolidated client statements.
Options. As a member of the Option Clearing Corporation, we can accommodate all our clients' option needs through our online system or trading desk.
Managed Account Services. Our managed account services, offered through Albridge, provide a consolidated view of all client holdings, regardless of where they are held.
Fixed Income. As part of a leading financial advisory and underwriting firm to hundreds of municipalities across the country, we have expertise in fixed income clearing.
- Municipal and Corporate Bonds
- Governments and Government Agency Securities
- Certificates of Deposit and Unit Investment Trusts
Retirement Accounts. We offer a full range of IRA products, including:
- Traditional, Roth and SIMPLE IRAs
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESAs)
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP)
- Self-directed 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans (PSP)
- Money Purchase Pension Plans (MPP)
- 403(b) Tax-sheltered Custodial Accounts (TSCA)
Cash Management. We offer several cash management solutions to help our clients' customers make the most of their accounts.
- Our CashForce account enhances customers’ brokerage accounts by providing the convenience of a checking account combined with the earning power and security of an FDIC insured sweep program. Customers can also access funds through a Visa debit card or ACH.
- We also offer a Dividend Reinvest program that automatically reinvests customers’ dividends on approved equities.
- Our Periodic Investment Program allows customers to systematically invest in one or more securities each month based on dollar amount rather than share amount.
To learn more about our capabilities, please contact us today.
SIPC and Excess SIPC. FirstSouthwest provides clients with insurance protection for amounts up to $500,000 each, with a limit of $250,000 on claims for cash awaiting reinvestment. We also have "Excess SIPC" insurance from a third party insurer to protect client accounts up to their net equity for loss of securities and cash held at FirstSouthwest. This protection is in addition to the protection provided by the Securities and Investors Protection Act, which is administered by SIPC, and is subject to certain conditions and limitations. Details are available upon request. Please note that the above coverage does not protect against loss of the market value of securities.